Saturday, December 11, 2010

Help is on the way..

I am 25, I started smoking cigs from 14 yrs old, I started inhaling from 17Yrs ol... caused me to lose all my weight, became skinny, than got started with taking sleeping pill when i was 20, every night, caused me to be anxious, anxiety prob;em, and short term memory loss... so now i had four problems with me , sleepneslessness (insomania), anxiety, short term memory loss, lost weight.

Than I dropped sleeping pills, dropped cigs and started smoking marijuana,,, it increased my appetite, i ate more and gained back my lost weight by smokinh tobaco, it helped me sleep so i stopped taking sleeping pill, which in turn helped me lose my short term memory loss and i can remember more now, weed made me calm and lose my anxiety problem. so with one medecine i killed all four of my ills caused by taking prescirbed subscribtions from these so called doctors expert in medical feild. fiuck the medical feids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment