Tuesday, June 29, 2010

About my Supplier..

I think I should write somethings about my Supplier who gives Weed to me and Introduce him to you people here too. He deserves a place here too. So here it goes:

Well to start off he likes to call himself "P".. thats it, I don't know his name yet.. he is hispanic.. this other day when I bought a 100 worth green from him after meeting him in a Pub, he decided to drop me back home since it was close by, so we walked to his car and I noticed he had baby seat at the back of his car, so I asked him if he has a kid.. and he said his GF has one.. I was like wtf your GF has a kid? Since when? And are you his father? He told me how he was going out with this girl for like last nine years, and when he first met her, this kid was only 4 months old.. so he knew she has a kid but still decided to go out with her, and for next nine years! Now that's what I call commitment and love. He is a nice person, although I suspect sometimes he gives me less for more money.

Anyways later we got into discussion about how "Lorenzo" is the best name for a kid to have one, how good 'Lorenzo' sounds when we say it and than we agreed their should be a flower which should be named 'Lorenzo' like Daffodil, Rose, Lilly... and Lorenzo flower..'Can I get a bunch of Lorenzo flowers please?'

No comments:

Post a Comment